Office Administrator and Customer Management
White & Green (whiteandgreen.ie) is one of the world’s only Organic Fairtrade Cotton Bedding Companies. Founded in Dublin, by Sari, Rebecca and Danielle Winckworth, W & G creates luxury bed sheets, baby blankets and throws from the finest organic cotton, grown ethically in India.
Though only one year old, White & Green is growing rapidly and we are now in need of an intern to help us with the day-to-day running of our business.
This role will involve:
- Answering phone and email queries/orders from customers
- Running our online chat through the website
- Managing the Customer Relationship Management software (Hubspot)
- Monitoring online sales and deliveries
- Flexible- able to adapt to different tasks as everyday is different in the White & Green office
- Articulate- must have excellent communication skills and be able to deal with customers efficiently via email, phone and occasionally in person
- IT savvy- most of this work will involve using email, CRM software and the possibility of other databases depending on the individual candidate.
- Passionate about ethical consumption- White & Green is an Organic Fairtrade company and we hope to find someone who also feels passionately about sustainability!
- As we are a start-up, tasks (aside from those mentioned in above section) can change on a daily basis. We might need help on a photo shoot one day, a video shoot the next, or at meetings with clients. Therefore, the intern will need to be open to learning lots of new things and working with us as we develop the intern role.
Location: Shankill, Co. Dublin
Please send brief cover letter and CV to email@example.com
Payment: Stipend to cover expenses.
Duration: Mon- Friday 9am – 5pm. Ideally 1 month.