We would like to give you an update in relation to Covid19 and the precautions we are taking in relation to health and safety.
- Our operations team now work two shifts. The first shift starts at 5am finishing at 1pm, and the second shift starts at 1.15 pm finishing at 9pm.
- We are observing all of the advice given by Government and the HSE in relation to distancing, sanitising and hand washing.
Courier and Delivery
- Due to these unprecedented times, we are experiencing some delays in the delivery service. You will receive a tracking link once your order is despatched which will allow you to see where your order is and when it will be delivered.
- We now have a "No Human Contact" policy, so you will not be asked to sign for the delivery.
We advise you to take other precautions where necessary. Here are some ideas (just as you should do for grocery shopping and anything else that you bring into your house from outside):
- Remove packaging and place immediately in your recycling or normal bin (depending on the type of package).
- Wash your hands for at least 30 seconds following the Covid19 guidelines.
- Our bed linen is washed in the factory before it is packed, so you do not need to wash it.
We thank you for supporting our business and we hope you and your loved ones stay happy and healthy as much as possible at these extraordinary times.
White & Green