Wedding season is in full swing and you’ve left everything to the last minute! Where can you find a really meaningful gift? When would you have time to scour the shops, find wrapping paper, a card and then get yourself to the post office? We’re tired even thinking about it!
We conducted a wedding survey and here are the results:
- 70% of young soon-to-be weds had not invested in quality bedding for themselves yet
- 90% of the above said they would like to receive a gift of luxury bedding for the wedding
Why bed linen?
- Everyone has a bed...you can't go wrong!
- A gift that can be enjoyed by both people
- For those who rent and move often, bed linen is the one piece of "home" they can bring with them to each new abode
- It's a gift that will last- they'll think of you every time they put their heads down to sleep :)
- Organic and Fairtrade bed linen is a gift that also gives back to the producer communities. "Giving back" is becoming more and more important for newly weds.
What to do:
- Find out their bed size. The most common is "King Size". The people we surveyed said they would prefer to be asked which size they have so they don't have to fuss with returns.
- Choose a "plain", "lace" or "white" set to ensure the sheets will go with any colour scheme or interiors
- Add a fitted sheet, throw, or extra pillowcase set based on your budget
- Enter delivery address
- Click "gift box"
A gift from White & Green is special; ethical luxury that doesn’t cost the earth.