Shipping & Delivery
Due to Covid19, please allow a few more days as couriers are busier than usual. We will send you the tracking link as soon as it is fulfilled.
Normal Delivery Times:
- Free Ireland Delivery over €75: 1-2 days.
- Free UK Delivery over 75 GBP: 2- 7 days (this is due to Brexit delays on local UK couriers).
- Free Europe Delivery over €75: 2-7 days.
- International Delivery: 5-7 days.
- Small charge applies for all orders under €75, but this cost is heavily subsidised by us as a gift!
All deliveries are made between normal working hours, Monday to Friday. As we use a courier service, we cannot specify an exact time and they cannot deliver on weekends. However, you will receive a tracking link so you can see when your parcel will deliver.
Please note: bad weather or unforeseen circumstances may cause delays in deliveries, so please plan accordingly.
In light of Covid19, we have strict new hygiene regulations and rules in place in both our warehouse and in our courier system.
- When you receive your parcel, please place the outer packing either in the bin or in the recycling as suited.
- There will be no human contact upon delivery, i.e. you will not sign for the parcel.
Refusal of Delivery:
If you refuse the delivery of your order, it will be returned to our warehouse. You will receive a refund for the product and the VAT. However, you will not be refunded for the shipping costs and you will be responsible for the fees incurred in returning the item(s) to us.
Shipping Charges and Taxes:
All shipping charges are calculated based on the total weight of your order and the ship-to address. All prices are inclusive of VAT.
If you are shipping to an address outside of the EU, please note that you are responsible for any import duties and clearance fees (if applicable) in your country. We recommend that you ask local authorities about these duties and clearance fees in advance.